My story w/ the program

Share your successes with others
Designer Ruth

Post by Designer Ruth » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 am

I started the program in Dec. 08. I was really afraid to open the book and do the work. I thought it would tell me things I did not want to hear.
Well, I did finally. My life has total changed in so many good ways. I was on 350mg of Efixor for the last year and many others before that. In Sept.08 I wanted get off medicine if I could. I had enough of pills and Dr.'s telling me I would be on something the rest of my life. Well, I took it upon myself in Sept.08 to drop down to 175mg. When I went back to my Dr. I told him and he said I could try that if I wanted to. When I went to him in Jan.09 I wanted to drop to 75mg. I also told him about this program. He said he could tell something in me had changed and ask what it was. He wanted me to let him hear the CD's and so I mailed him a couple.
I went back this week and he said that they were really good and for me to continue in what I was doing for myself because it was working in so many ways. I will see him again in Sept.09 This program gave me help in so many ways. My goal is to be off all meds. by Dec. of this year. There is no dought in my mind I will be there.
Thanks for takeing the time to read a pinch of my story.
Designer Ruth :p<A HREF="mailto:daynruth@peoplepc.com">daynruth@peoplepc.com</A>

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Your post gives me hope!!! My goal is to live medication free at some point as well. Currently taking Cymbalta 60mg daily. Therapy every week with a really good psychiatrist. Almost finished with week 3 of the program and working on positive, empowerment thinking. I certainly understand how it can work. I am desperate to feel better. I can't live with this anxiety and depression. I'm so grateful for the help on this website, the tapes, relaxation CD, etc. I'm so hopeful it will work for me. Thanks, again.

kyrissian

Post by kyrissian » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 pm

That's awesome, Designer Ruth! With your attitude, I believe you can make that goal! Best wishes.

~phoenix
~K

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Thank you for sharing Ruth. I'm finishing Session 4 and have been having a lot of uneasiness/anxiousness lately. Today hasn't been too good, but I logged on to see if I could find some motivation to keep the faith that this will be my answer. Thank you for giving me that faith.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 am

Congratulations Designer Ruth. You are an inspiration to us that are still struggling. Thank you for posting your success. I wish you well and I have faith that you soon will be off all your meds and living a full life.

Leopolda