How far I've come

Share your successes with others
rose_thorn98

Post by rose_thorn98 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

I can't believe that I was able to drive my husband and child to the airport and drop them off, and then drive myself back home. It is a 2 hour drive one way. I had to drive through San Francisco busy traffic. I'm so proud of myself!

2 years ago I couldn't even drive myself around the block. This program has given me my old self back.
~The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr~

LUVG

Post by LUVG » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Rose...You have every right to be proud of your accomplishments...I am very proud of you!!!!
You have made excellent progress!!! Driving 2 hours one ways, and then back..Sounds like you almost have this thing licked...God Bless
http://www.myspace.com/christinehufana

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 am

Hello Rose!
Your progress is absolutely awesome!!
Your success is so very encouraging. I'm so happy for you!!!
MJ

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 am

hugs, hugs, hugs, and more hugs to you!!!
Oh what a feeling to have such freedom now.
About two years for me now too and I thank God every day that this program exists and that it works so well! :) :) :)

God bless and keep on exploring all the possibilities of freedom!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:56 am

Rose, what a nice Post...
Triumphs - is my favorite to read. They are so Positive. You know, I think your Courage is contagious.
Thanks for Sharing. I am Proud of you, Too!
Seadog

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 am

Congratulations Rose!!! ((((hug)))) May you continue moving forward in your recovery with this disorder. Peace, Leopolda

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 am

Well done Rose!!!

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Thanks everyone. This past week was amazing. With my safe person (husband) out of the country I was so nervous, and I accomplished so much. I was so nervous about being alone but now after a week alone I feel so much more confident! I truly know now that I can take care of myself.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 am

That's fantastic! I'm so envious of you but hopeful I will be where you are soon! Way to go!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:44 am

Rose, Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to be where you are. It's stories like these that give people hope and keep us going. Thanks