7 Years already?

Share your successes with others
phoenix2002

Post by phoenix2002 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:37 pm

I was in the break room today when a co-worker of mine comes in and she mentions to me out of the blue that she suffers from anxiety attacks. She says she can't even describe what it feels like to have them so I tell her. I have her attention. I tell her I know because I used to suffer from them myself. Used to!

7 years ago, the attacks were peaking in their power over me and they were tearing me apart. I remember that Friday night curled up in a ball in my bed, fear gripping me from head to toe. I prayed to Jesus to come into my life and was instantly given relief from the fear. That was the beginning of the path to overcoming anxiety and depression. Later that night (early Saturday morning, actually), I couldn't sleep and was watching TV and on comes this infomercial from StressCenter for Stress and Anxiety. It felt so good to hear those people give their testimony and to know that I wasn't alone. I KNEW it was the answer I was looking for and promptly ordered the course. It wasn't an overnight cure and it took time and effort but I haven't had an anxiety attack in maybe 6 years now. The skills that I had to think to use then are second nature now.

Many of you reading this are on the right path, the same path that I took. You may be asking yourself where it goes, if it is worth the effort, if it will work. The only way you will ever know is to keep walking and see where it goes :).

I hope and pray that years from now, all of this will be a memory to you and that you will be posting a similar story of success!

Thank you Lucinda!

~phoenix

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 am

thank you Phoenix for your post. It gives us working on this program hope and inspiration. I am so glad that you are doing well. Leopolda

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:37 pm

You are welcome, Leopolda and thank you for your kind thoughts!

~phoenix