Hanging in there

Share your successes with others
beachgurl22

Post by beachgurl22 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi Folks! I have been struggling with anxiety since 2006. I came a long way on facing this obstacle. My anxiety is not as bad as it way before. And at times, I have a relapse but I managed to work my way through them.

Has anyone ever felt the sense of an anxious episode when saying or thinking about a certain thing?

That actually helps me figure out what may be the trigger. So, I wonder if you all experienced it from that nature.

-Jasmine
Last edited by beachgurl22 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 am

Girl, you've come a long way and I'm so proud of you. Sorry I couldn't talk the other night. Glad to see you're posting on her. Keep up the good work and let me know how the job goes.

Barb :)

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks, Barb! I really appreciate it.

I had a small panic attack while in church yesterday. The church was completely packed and my mind was thinking,"I have to get out of here!" But I stayed and walked my way through my anxiety. I took a deep breath and used positive dialogue. I said, "it's just anxiety. Continue to listen to the pastor and it will pass." At the end of service, I gave myself credit.

Thank God.

Phillipians 4:6-7;13

Don't worry, be happy.

Jasmine

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 am

That is awesome. I am glad you stuck it out. There are time I didn't and I regretted it. Way to go girl! :)