Jumpstart to success

Share your successes with others
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

I just started this program, I never got totally through it the first time in 2007 because I was feeling better just being online and speaking with others. But the tapes are necessary to me this time. I feel jumpstarted. But the car didnt move yet. I am still parked in the driveway.!! creamcheese

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 am

Hi Creamcheese,
I just received my program, and watched the jumpstart video yesterday, looked through the program, and got the little cards out. I need to organize myself to really be able to get started and do this everyday. I'm going to try to get my cd player in my room, my writing tools, and feel like it's accessible. Right now it's overwhelming to get things in and out and have to put it all away in the box each time I look at it.
I wish you good luck this time around, using the materials. Maybe we can see this through supporting each other!
Pax

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:56 am

Cream Cheese

Has the car left the driveway yet ?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 am

Nope the car is still there.....I go in it once in awhile to make sure its not dead..the lights will let me know. Cant seem to get into these tapes.....I listen to them on and off but not on a time schedule....cant do it.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Hello,
May I ask what little cards u r talking about?