continued success

Share your successes with others
Verb

Post by Verb » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 am

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I am two weeks into the program and I feel so much better now, even though sometimes I wake up feeling a little anxious still, I work through it by putting in one of my CD's from the program while getting dressed for work and it really helps! I give myself positive pep talks, respectfully and am gentle with myself ;) Along with the program, I remind myself that I can do it and that I'm not alone, I am really normal. My partner listened to the supportive CD (I am with you or you are not alone?) with me the other night and she was amazed at how much she had in common with Lucinda's husband and his reactions to her anxieties. I have also started training sessions to start participating in prison ministry, something I've always wanted to do and now that I am getting control of my life, I can finally follow my dreams. I thank God for this program that Lucinda has created. I know that by doing prison ministry, servicing others and sharing Jesus' love with the inmates(residences)is truly a blessing for everyone. Even though it may be challenging, I am there to serve for God.</span>peace and God bless!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 am

Congratulations on working the program. I wish you a successful outcome. I also hope that you will be able to participate in the prison ministry. That is noble of you. Peace,
Leopolda