POSITIVE MOOD TABLETS

Share your successes with others
NancyLL

Post by NancyLL » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 am

Hi: I have been taking Positive Mood Tablets for 23 days now and believe it or not I FEEL SOOO MUCH BETTER - IT'S LIKE MAGIC!! I have decided to continue taking this tablet and have ordered accordingly. I feel more positive, am able - slowly but surely to put negative happenings & thoughts out of my line of thinking. I would recommend any one with depression/anxiety to give these pills a try. I have also been taking Paxil for quite a few years. My doctor recommends it to all of his female patients because it helps deal with happenings through daily life.
BUT!!! POSITIVE MOOD TABLETS ARE THE BEST!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LUCINDA

RRLY11

Post by RRLY11 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 am

Hi: Where do you get these tablets and is that what they are called "Positive Mood Tablets?"

NancyLL

Post by NancyLL » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 am

You can call: 1-800-511-7387 to receive a FREE 30 day supply - or login to: support@stresscenter. Use my name as I am sharing these GREAT benefits of the pills called: GOOD DAYS wth YOU. My name is Nancy LaMalfa. GOOD LUCK. They are the greatest to say the least. I did NOT order the other offer of the book etc.... on line for ???$$$$ I'm not sure of the price, but the pills are the REAL MIRACLES.

Healing Hands

Post by Healing Hands » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:00 pm

I have been taking the Good Days tablets for just over 1 week. Have already noticed a wonderful change. I feel much more calm and relaxed.

I am very happy to have found the Attacking Anxiety program. My panic attacks have always been my embarrassing secret. So happy to know I am not alone.

nie371

Post by nie371 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

I've been taking positive mood tablets for two weeks now and can feel the difference. I am calm and not so high strung....I shared them with a co-worker who swears she's going crazy with the out of control emotionas. she loved them. also shared the program sounds like she really needs it.

NancyLL

Post by NancyLL » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 am

I totally agree with you!! The tablets are fantastic.

Robert perrette

Post by Robert perrette » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm

i feel the same way, i think there terrific, ive been clean and sober for 4 yrs now, and wouldnt take anything drug related, thats why i ordered the program to begin with, the hope of no meds in my future, i just feel for me clean is clean,but the good mood pills are natural, and also a vitamin, i too feel a difference, i just feel level. i already made sure i ordered ahead so i dont run out. but i definately see a difference, so does my wife.

lf1117

Post by lf1117 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 pm

so these vitamins can be bought thru this program???? Interesting! I do not want any meds

NancyLL

Post by NancyLL » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 am

THE POSITIVE MOOD TABLETS ARE THE BEST EVER!! I was taking another presciption pill, but having started taking these tablets I don't need this pill any more!! The other 3 vitamins also included in the package now are also GREAT!!

Maithana

Post by Maithana » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:11 pm

What other pills/vitamins are Included with these? Where can I go to check on the ingrediants in the miracle pills? I want to know what vitamins are in them so I know what vitamins not to take that I may already be taking. I started taking a prenatal, valerian root, & melatonin for relaxing & to support my quality of sleep. I am also taking a B complex vitamin & vitamins for my joints when I remember. :)