I'm finding ME again!

Share your successes with others
anworley

Post by anworley » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 am

I'm ending week 2 in a couple of days and I have made changes to my self-talk and my habits and I have began feeling the most amazing feeling I could feel...I have felt LOST for so long and to be able to CARE and LOVE myself has been amazing. I can't explain how amazing it is to be able to say, "Wow I feel like myself again, only better." I have been miserable for the past year and a half and I truly honestly didn't think I would ever come out of it. I am very sociable; yet I felt anxious in social situations and avoided them at all costs. I am now wanting to do things I once enjoyed.. I am getting my life back. I'm seeing everything in a different light. I feel in control again.. Thank you GOD for helping me find this program and for letting me feel like me again. I have a ways to go still, but I'm getting there and it feels great! :)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am

Thats great! I have the same problem now. I cant seem to find myself. I feel like im all over the place and often worry about things i have no control over. Anxiety and depression has taken over my life. I finally decided that i need to do something about this but dont want to take medication. Im scared and i dont want to be on medication for the rest of my life. I would like to know a little more about the program before i purchase it. Can you tell me more about it?

Thank you! :)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 am

Congrats Anworley
That is good news Iam happy you are finding the New You! I too think God blessed us with the program. It answers so many questions about the why's and what to who we have become. Way to go for embracing it all
:D

Jill~

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 am

Congratulations Anworley,

It is so reassuring to hear the success of others who share the same feelings of being LOST. I just ordered the program after receiving the mini sessions via email. I am hopeful that I will finally be on the road to a happy life once again.

Thank you for your words of inspiration.