My Story...For those new to the forum!!!

Share your successes with others

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Ms. T Bones, I can't wait to get where u are! I'm 31 and for the past 3 or 4 years have been agoraphobic. I was like this when I was about 24. It went away and came back. I have had anxiety/panic attacks since I was 16. I live in apartments and this is my life right now. I mean as for as going anywhere I dodn't. I have a 5yr old daughter who will be starting school this month on the 28 of July! I am so anxious about this! I have the hardest time when she is not with me. I just can't seem to relax when it's my time. I did the program a long time ago and just baught it again! I think it's time to do it again. I wouldn't have baught it again but I have missplaced most of the tapes so this time I will get the cd's. I have a lot of faith this will help so much.

P.S. Again, I can't wait till I can go where I want with out worrying and having pannic attacks!!! ;)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Victoria....I am sooo glad you will begin working on the program again!!! I am sure you will back to yourself in no time flat!!! God Bless...

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 am

Thank you! I will keep you posted!! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 am

Okay :)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Ms T Bones thank you for your post. I am new to this forum and I have just ordered the program. I have just become a Born Again Christian and I put all my faith and trust in the Lord. I can only hope that I can have sucess from this program like you have. I cant wait too wake each day and have the feeling of living and loving each day to its fullest. Thanks again and God Bless

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 am

Like to talk with you more about your story. Sounds like mine. I going through much of what you deal with. Can use some help.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:58 am

I just popped in to let the newcomers and returning users know that this program does work. I am studying for midterm exams and am calm. This is coming from a person who has struggled with test anxiety my whole life. If I have a temporary resurrection of old feelings related to testing, I have the tools to talk myself out of it and I have often received help just by coming to the forum. There is hope!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 am

Hi Ms. T Bones:

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm going through the program for the second time, getting ready to start week 2. Your story gave me some motivation, and it was seriously needed because I had a blah weekend. Once again, thank you! And God Bless.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:05 pm

clineng, You are soooo welcome!!! Putting all of your faith and trust in the Lord is the best route you could ever take in this life!!!

Thank God for my new little sister in the Lord!!!

I pray you rest well tonight and always!!! God Bless You!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi Robert,
My story is posted everywhere or that is the way it seems to me...LOL..

If you go under the General Sections part of this forum and search for (Ms T Bones) then, I am positive you will find my story!!!

I pray by reading throughout my postings and the postings of others who have overcome panic attacks that it helps you beyond human understanding!!!

Have a great night!!! God Bless