My Story...For those new to the forum!!!

Share your successes with others

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Hello Everyone,
I suffered from agoraphobia, panic attacks, accompanied by depression for 21 years of my life...

I bought the program around 7 years ago!!!
I experienced every symptom under the sun...

My heart would race terribly, and I thought I was having a heart-attack and dying every single day of my life all day long, and these feelings continued for 21 years of my life!!!

I would feel sooo faint, dizzy, and have feelings of unreality, disorientation, skipped heart beats, racing heart, felt like I was losing my mind, feelings of depersonalization, hopelessness, despair, feeling like I was in a dark hole and etc...I experienced sooo many symptoms, that it is very difficult to remember all of them!!!

The only way that I know how to describe how terrified that I was during this time in my life, is to say, that I was totally paralyzed with fear, and could not have been more scared, if someone had placed a loaded gun to my head!!!

I bought the program and began on it right away...I made it my #1 priority in my life, and it was a blessing in disguise!!!

I used the tools in the program, listened to the CDs, as well as, the relaxation tape!!!

About 3 months into the program is when I began to take action!!! I got out there and began using all the tools that I had learned in the program, and before long, I was a "changed" person...

I rode out my first panic attack using the tools and skills that I had learned in the program!!! I realized that the panic attacks could not hurt me in any way!!!

Before long at all, I was out living my life to the fullest...I became sooo spontaneous, and began trying new things...

I would drive 5 miles to town, and end up in another near-by state or at a zoo, somewhere...
I just could not get enough of my new-found freedom...I felt like a bird who had been let out of a cage, and I didn't want to waste another minute of my life sitting in the house, since, I had been a prisoner in my own home for 21 years, and 21 years is long enough!!!

I live my life to its fullest, now...I can say in all sincerity that the StressCenter.com program was the answer to all of my prayers!!!

BTW...I used to be terrified to drive, and now I find such a sense of freedom while driving...I just felt free...period...

Now that I look back, it is hard to believe that I wasted all of those years of my life!!!

I just felt the need to share my story of triumph with those who are new to the forum!!!

Have a great night...God Bless...

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. :0)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 am

Ms. T Bones,
Thanks for telling your story. I have been suffering for years and it is very important to hear from someone who has been there and overcome it.

I look forward to the freedom you refer to...
Week 3 and moving forward.
Thanks again.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:57 pm

You both are sooo welcome!!! Keep up the good work!!! You will succeed!!! God Bless...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 am

Thank you for sharing your story. I too have suffered from anxiety and recently a bit of depression. I decided to start taking lexapro about a month ago. I'm not really sure it's helping but I am trying to patient to see if things will improve in time. I also bought the program a few years back when I was having a really tough time and to be honest I started but never finished the program. I am going to pull it out tonight and make a comittment to start and finish this program. I spent good money and it's doing me NO GOOD under my bed! Thanks for the encouragement. It's good to hear some success stories:)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Missaustin...You are very welcome!!! I think you are making a very wise decision by using the program!!!

I pray you have a great night!!! God Bless...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks!! It is encouraging!! I realize if you have the right attitude, then you can do it!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Joyful...You are welcome...Attitude is everything!!! God Bless..

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 am

Hi,

I loved your story - It is so positive. I can't wait for this feeling to take place in me. I am working dilligently with the tapes and relaxation tape as well.
Thanks for sharing your positive message.
Gerri L

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 am

Gerri...You are sooo welcome!!! I am sure you will be feeling much better soon!!!

I pray you have a wonderful day...God Bless