has anyone been like this since early childhood?

Share your successes with others
lilchrissy

Re: has anyone been like this since early childhood?

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks Egriff. How's everything going in your life?

WW

Post by WW » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

egriff wrote:I hate hearing those stories but I am afraid they are the norm. It is hard to find good therapists. I think the good ones are amazing but so hard to find them. Keep working on yourself and I am sure you will get to where I finally find myself now :D
Me too, but that's reality. So glad I took control of my own well being years ago. That's the great thing about CBT/TEA forms they give you the power to help yourself instead of relying on a therapist. If you can't depend on yourself who can you depend?

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 pm

WW wrote:
egriff wrote:I hate hearing those stories but I am afraid they are the norm. It is hard to find good therapists. I think the good ones are amazing but so hard to find them. Keep working on yourself and I am sure you will get to where I finally find myself now :D
Me too, but that's reality. So glad I took control of my own well being years ago. That's the great thing about CBT/TEA forms they give you the power to help yourself instead of relying on a therapist. If you can't depend on yourself who can you depend?
Well stated WW!

WW

Post by WW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Two compliments in a row Chrissy? You are making my weekend lol!

egriff

Post by egriff » Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

lilchrissy wrote:
WW wrote:
Well stated WW!
Hi Chrissy and WW,
Didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted on this and several other threads? I am going to try and respond to everyone soon if I don't get to all my replies today. Bottom line is I am doing great and keep getting better. Hope you guys are well too :D

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:38 pm

WW wrote:Two compliments in a row Chrissy? You are making my weekend lol!
Though that weekend was a while ago now, I am happy to hear I had a positive impact on it.... Wondering how long it lasted? :P

egriff

Post by egriff » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my absence. I have been busy and had a little problem at work that was taking up a lot of my free time (thankfully all cleared up now). Hope yo catch up with all of you soon. I am happy tom report that other than some frustration I handled all the extra stress pretty well :D

WW

Post by WW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi everyone,
Good to see several of my friends are back posting again. I quit checking back here because there was so little activity going on, on these boards but encouraged to see some of you have returned now :D

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:49 pm

I am guilty of not checking in too. Now that I see they are active boards I will try and check in more regularly.
Egriff, glad you got through your rough patch and hope things are still good now?

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Things are really great now thanks!