how I pulled myself out a MAJOR mess up!! (emotionally).....LOL

Share your successes with others
ChangingTimes07

Post by ChangingTimes07 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey guys, I needed to share on this one because it was quite the experience to go through....and worst of all i feel like *BLEEP* cause i totally couldve prevented it :( and something was telling me not to go into work today. And i had totally disreguarded that cause one of the emplyees saw me standing outside of was before i was about to go in so i thought I HAD to go in now...*sigh*

Anyways, earlier that morning i had had a weird and disturbing thought this morning that indicated that i was just thinking random weird thoughts at the SIGHT of anything that grabs my attention. And Although i KNEW it was bad..it was unexpected and i didnt know what to do. Ok to make this already lengthy sounding post shorter. I went into work and of course things got worse when i saw that the distrct mangers were there and EVERYBODY was on pins and needles..which just threw a wrench into my already stressed out mind..lol

OK ill skip to the triumph part..I ended up calming myself down and reassuring myself that "ok youre feeling bad..lets figure out what to do from here"...so i took a klonopin and decided to work on putting stuff away to get away from people but then i get tot he backroom and ahhh sodas are spilled everywhere!! so my store manager asks me to help clean it up..

And it was there that i realized that all i could do was tell myself the next best thing in order to get through the rest of this day...I learned that god is there with me and that i have the ability to pull myself through my own screw ups or hard times...phewww...now if i could just NOT do that to myself the next time...that would be GREAT...sorry for the long post...but i needed to get this off of my chest.
Hope i didnt turn any of you off by now LOL!!.

Thanks for reading
~~CT
"I can make it through the rain, I can stand up once again, on my own, and I know that I'm strong enough to mend"- Through The Rain by Mariah Carey