An odd success/triumph

Share your successes with others
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm

It's hard to call it a success considering the circumstances but tonight my hubby got sick to his stomach .Twice barley making it to the bathroom. I in the past have been absolutley horrified being around sick people.I have emetiphobia fear of vomiting and being around vomit in any way shape or form (too graphic?).
Anyway tonight Hubby was ill and I was calm cool and collected. I was concerned for him and actually waited on him with crackers and water and a back rub. Not a second of fear. That is so not like me . I feel at peace too. I am glad that I stayed calm , it may have made him feel worse than he alreay did and I didn't want that. I had big giant plans for my birthday tonight and none of them came to fruition. The cake is somewhat eaten (burp)and the pizza is still unbaked in the fridge (papa murphys) and the Root Beer unopened as well. We will just have to wait to celebrate till tomorrow?
Was this divine intervention or am I getting better or a lil of both? I hope the latter for sure. I am always game for divine intervention ;)
He eventually felt better and went to work. I think it was a migraine his head hurt so bad. But it had pretty much subsided which is why he went to work tonight. I wish he could have stayed home so I could have made sure he was okay.
Anyway I am happy I was able to handle things
J~

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 am

Way to Go Jilly!!! Good for you! God is good all the time :) Nelly

PS it was definitely a triumph!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 am

Way to go, and good for you!

Happy Birthday! :)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Thank You Nelly and Shif..It sure was a boost to my confidence :)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi Jill! Sorry your husband wasn't feeling well, but that is an awesome triumph for you! You can still have pizza and root beer tonight - make it better - like two birthdays!!!! Did you get to watch your show???? Hope so.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks Tammy
We did today for lunch we had pizza and root beer. A Winning combination!
And some more red velvet cake..More yumm.
Then tomorrow it's back to real food haha
and some extra miles on the bike to burn it
off. :D

I am happy about the other situation too, it was encouraging to me. I asked hubby if he noticed I didn't panic and he said yes but he wondered why I turned the TV up so loud? Hey
can't win em all? But I am thankful either way.
;)