Success is yours

Share your successes with others
AnnetteW

Post by AnnetteW » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm

I wanted to encourage all of you that are starting your journey with Stress Center and share my success story with you. About 6 years ago I had my first of many panic/anxiety attacks. I felt and was told that I would never overcome these attacks. With God, Stress Center, and the wonderful support of Carolyn I found peace and a new life. In one of the lessons Carolyn speaks of finding your dip in the road and then you will find your peace. She is so very right.

I went through the 15 weeks, and then repeated them again and found so much I had missed the first time. I would strongly suggest this to everyone.

I am proud to say that I have achieved one of my biggest dreams when I decided that it was time to step through my wall of my disability. I went from being almost totally home bound to now I am a Emergency MedicaL Technician and not only take care of emergency patients to driving the ambulance our 40 mile trip to treatment. I have been so blessed by God and this program, and plead with you not to give up on yourself. You can find your peace in life....Just stay positive........

Annette
Annette

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 am

So glad to hear you overcame it all! Congratulations. It's helpful to hear success stories. Good luck to you!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 am

That is so wonderful. We here to much negative and not enough positive. I hate these panic attacks. I am talking more positive to myself I am on session 3. It said listen two the sessions three times a wk. I listen to each session every day for a week. I love the relaxtion tape.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Linda
that is so cool. I need to listen to the tapes more myself. I doubt very seriously that we panic stricken ones can listen too much. ;)
I am glad to read that they are helping you. I know the sessions are helping me too. They are just so full of good info it's hard to get it all at once.
:)
take care,
Jill~

newrunner

Post by newrunner » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

Way to Annette! Congrats!

Well, I just started the program. I am so thrilled and blessed. I have to say I had this problem driving on a certain stretch of highway. I would have panic attacks on that stretch and so I tried to avoid it. Going through some of the cd's I have now in less than 2 weeks driven 4 times on this stretch of highway. Woo Hoo!

newrunner

Post by newrunner » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am

Annette did you ever had those spacey feelings? Because that is my biggest synmtom and it is so scary and think it never will go away. Some days I feel like I can't function anymore.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Annette thank you for sharing, that is awesome.

Right on!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Annette, It's been a long time since i've seen you. What an inspiration you ARE!!! congrats on your strides and determination!! I'm proud of YOU!!! Now this is what it's all about!!!

Great hearing from you
Momof6