Success

Share your successes with others
cmhess11

Success

Post by cmhess11 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:29 pm

I completed this program about 3 years ago and wanted to share my success story with the members of this forum. Going through this program changed the course of my life. I had never realized that I had anxiety as bad as I did, until I went through the program and felt what it was like to not have anxiety. I believe I had anxiety from an early age and thought that was normal. It wasn't until I reached the age of 38 that I finally got to experience what it felt like to be anxiety free. The difference in the way my body and mind feel is difficult to put into words. It's a freeing feeling, where I control my anxiety, it no longer controls me.
Today, I experience anxiety at normal levels over issues that would be expected to be a bit anxiety provoking. The good news is that I have the tools I learned from the program to manage these situations. I figure a little anxiety every now and then is a good thing, as it allows me to continually put to use and practice all the skills learned in the program.

coachchris

Re: Success

Post by coachchris » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:14 am

Hi cm-this is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at StressCenter. I just wanted to Thank you so much for sharing your successes with the program. We have a lot of new people in the forums recently who find great comfort in your positive words.

I went through the program 10 years ago and continue to use the life tools presented in the program daily. Like you said- a little adrenalin is evidence of growth. We call that courage :)

Please visit the forums frequently. Your words are priceless and your story is powerful. Blessings!
Coach Chris

golden985

Post by golden985 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:40 am

Did you have any setbacks? I am close to completing the sessions, but found I have been procrastinating a bit. I feel like I'm regressing. I have an anxiety about driving and some of my old fears are creeping in again. Very disappointing. Did you have to do the program twice? I just want to get over this and be done with it.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 am

Hi Golden,
Thank you for writing and reaching out.
How are you doing with your basics moving from negatives to positives?
Becoming a positive truth teller is so very important as well as dealing with stress with a good attitude. This is why lesson 13 and 14 are so valuable to us.

Most people go through the program twice. The first time we go through we are looking for the life lines to help us understand what is happening to us. The second time through we get to glean the life management tools necessary for thriving in life. Be patient and positive. If you find you are fearing the adrenaline still I would review lesson 2 and continue to practice the 6 steps.

What lesson are you on right now?
Coach Chris

golden985

Post by golden985 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:01 pm

session 14. I am also becoming more spiritual -attending church each Sunday and listening to Joel Osteen Sirius radio all the time. Getting little discouraged. Seems like I'm regressing.
I finally fessed up to my PMD about what's going on and he asked that I try a medication. I really don't want to but at this point I may try.
I just want so badly to be done with this. This is not me. I have always had the passion to tackle any challenges and succeed.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:56 am

Hi Golden,

I sent you a private message as well.
That's great news regarding your spiritual life. I know we spoke about how important that is for so many of us and as we get older in life learning to let go and let God brings in a lot of peace.

I look forward to your reply.
Coach Chris