Testimonials from people who completed coaching

Share your successes with others
coachjanine

Testimonials from people who completed coaching

Post by coachjanine » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:58 pm

My coaching experience with Janine through StressCenter was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Its hard for me to open up and tell someone what im feeling where they can understand it and where I wont feel judged. I was extremely anxious and depressed and didnt ever think I would be able to function and live a so called normal life. Today, I have a brand new home that I share with my wonderful husband, and a job that I love and is therapy in itself. She helped me see that im not alone and if you really work at it, you can overcome anything. She kept me motivated and it was nice just to be able to share my troubles with someone that didnt know me and that I couldnt see and that couldnt see me. Thank you Janine from the bottom of my heart. -Ashley

The StressCenter.com coaching has made it possible to answer the question " How are you!

I am happy , I tell my friends and acquaintances, and of course, at times I am depressed!

Amazingly, most women respond with sympathy and understanding for the depressed times, and yet they are reassured that
my life is good.

StressCenter.com coaching has made it possible for me to deal with what I call "Whiners"...people who just seem to like to complain.
I just ask a question like " What can I do to help?" " Is there anything you can do about this?" " Is this something you just
have to live with forever?"

I can tell people there is a solution...even if the solution is to accept a sad or difficult thing.

I recommend the StressCenter.com center.

For myself...it gave me a whole new insight into the relationship between anxiety and depression . I had already experienced a lot of
anxiety, depression and anger . But I got a better understanding and better coping skills from the new insights and the new skills I practiced.

Janine, you were sincere, open and knowledgeable....and you worked with a good program. I followed the materials and you
helped me apply it to myself. The most difficult part was when I couldn't see myself very clearly and you did not push, you just
asked me to delve a little deeper. For this I thank you , because that acceptance of my stance added to your kind questioning did
offer the ground where a new attitude could grow in me.

I also feel the two way communication was enhanced by your sharing of similar feelings.

Finally, I simply learned a lot about the issues of anxiety and depression. This has been helpful in my relationships and
mentoring roles.

Thanks again Janine.
Carol

It's been a while. Hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know how the program helped me and how grateful I am to you and Lucinda.

"One night I lay in bed praying for relief from my anxiety. Medications gave me horrible side effects and “white knuckling” it wasn’t working. I needed something real. The next morning I turned on the TV to see Lucinda Bassett’s infomercial. After putting skepticism aside, I called. They asked me a few questions to see if the program was right for me. Turns out, I was a perfect candidate and I anxiously (ha ha) awaited my order.
I kept an open mind with each session. Some I would approach and look at the title and say, “I don’t need that one”. Well, that was usually the one I needed most. It surprised me how many areas of my life were effect (and I was missing out) by my anxiety.

I also got to work with a personal coach who was selected by Stress staff for me based on my personality and needs. They made a great choice! My coach Janine and I talked once a week. She gave me insight, support, and helped my fully understand each session.

It has been almost 2 years since I completed the program and continue to live anxiety free. That’s not to say things don’t come up, they do. But now I can handle them. Now I live my life in peace and know I can handle anything.

My most sincere thanks to Lucinda for giving me my life back."
Beckie Kullberg
Independent Beauty Consultant
Mary Kay
So I made the call and I am here today to tell you that I found myself and understand what was really going on in my head. Not to say that I physically didn’t feel well, and lost a lot of weight, but with the help of the StressCenter.com and my coach Janine, I found myself again.
I use the tools very frequently and I have sticky notes posted in areas that I see every day. The five basic steps that lead me to a glass half full instead of half empty are the steps I use when I become anxious. Positive affirmations instead of persistent negativism are the key to a healthy life and life style.
So my story goes: I became engaged and also became extremely anxious for several months. I could not even talk about a wedding let alone visualize such a thing. So with the help of StressCenter.com I was able to identify why I had such severe anxiety. Through weeks of coaching I found myself and who I was, not who everybody wanted me to be. I didn’t have to be the perfect wife I thought I should be; I realized perfection was not healthy. Once I was able to realize my problems and not worry about the what ifs, I was ready to move forward.
I am now happily married to a wonderful man who supports me and understands me. However, he will not enable me. One must be able to work though your own issues and identify one’s needs in order to feel good about yourself. That alone makes you feel you have accomplished a great deal.
Positive thoughts and positive attitude makes life so much richer. Steph

coachchris

Re: Testimonials from people who completed coaching

Post by coachchris » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm

We are excited to share that StressCenter is putting together an online program and website with a section dedicated to coaching. We are very excited to launch this new endeavor.

Part of the new website will include video and audio testimonials and this is where you come in. We're asking that you either record an audio or video file centered around the questions below. Feel free to answer as many or as few questions as you would like. There is no need to give your coaches name or your name if you prefer to be anonymous. If you choose to do an audio file we would ask that you include a photo of yourself if at all possible.
We prefer the video testimonial to the audio but will take either. Don't worry about bloopers or making it perfect. We can edit the video if we need to.

I hope for many of you this is an opportunity to give back and help others as I know so many of you have a heart for.
We need this ASAP so the sooner the better.

Please send your files to coaching@stresscenter.com Remember to keep them under 2 minutes :)
Here are the question prompts to help you get started. Have fun with it!

How were you introduced to coaching?
Why did you decide to do coaching?
What was the most helpful thing about coaching? Weekly calls, email support, accountability, talking with someone who had been there…etc???
Compare going through the program with a coach and without a coach
Describe your life now, and how you are feeling as a result of having a coach take you through the program.
How did coaching help you have success with the the program program?
What did you learn from coaching that you didn't learn in the program?