Conquering Fear

Share your successes with others
Juststand2

Conquering Fear

Post by Juststand2 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 am

Hi,
I started asking GOD for a miracle to help me with my OCD. I was on the internet and I Goggled it. I came up with many suggestions, but the one thing I came across that have really helped me with my anxiety is a sermon by Kenneth Copeland-titled-Fear or Faith the Choice is Yours. It basically says that God gave us Jesus and let him die on the cross for us so that we do not have to fear evil. For every force and principle God has created, there exists a reciprocal and that fear is the opposite of faith. You have to believe that GOD will take care of you. You have to say to yourself out loud -YOU WILL NOT FEAR. Forget the past, do not worry about the future, but just deal with the now. Keep speaking the WORD out loud and eventually you will start to believe it. I am prarphrasing it. It is a mighty sermon with mighty words and I do not say that lightly. It has changed my life. So if you strongly believe in GOD, then you have nothing to fear. Either you are going to trust him or live your life in pain and fear in an emotional turmoil that seems like a curse. I know this seems simple, but all day long I have done this and it has worked. My fear is subsiding.