Sleep Apnia anyone????

Share your successes with others
DolphinG

Sleep Apnia anyone????

Post by DolphinG » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

I was diognosed with sleep apnia as well as Generelized anxiety and depression.
just wondering if there is any one else suffering from sleep apnia like me.
Doctor says that sleep apnia contributes allot in having Anxiety and stress since you R not getting the correct uninterrupted sleep that we all need to have .
I just started using the Mask but man, it is verry uncomftroable they gave me the full mask that covers nose and mouth.
I used it for about a week then i requested to change it for nose only i can't stand neither one .
It seems to me that yes im getting the oxigen that i need however im waking up more in the middle of the night than before.
The only person thats ok with it is my wife ,she says i dont snore with it and she loves it even though it makes me look like Darth Vader or Hannibal Lector.LOL.
Anyone??????

DolphinG

Re: Sleep Apnia anyone????

Post by DolphinG » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Sorry ,i didnt mean to post this in the Triumph Board .
Hope is ok with all. :?

coachchris

Re: Sleep Apnea anyone????

Post by coachchris » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 am

Dolphin,

I do hear this a lot in my coaching. Sleep is critical to our well-being and all of the people I have spoken with have felt significantly better using their c-pap machine. I hope you are doing well with it.

How was work this week?

Coach Chris

merta

Re: Sleep Apnia anyone????

Post by merta » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:23 pm

I have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea as well as other Mental Problems and health problems but, i try real hard not to let it interfere with me. Although it is very difficult not to. IU just can not give up. Keep Trying!!!!
Martha