cutting down on medication and feeling better

Share your successes with others
DolphinG

cutting down on medication and feeling better

Post by DolphinG » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi everyone ,
im starting to work on session 5 and i just want to let you all know that even though i know i still have allot of work to do ,i am feeling mush better as days go by i took a small little get away with my family and left this past thursday and just got home todayand was diying to post this for you all.
we went to orlando fla,but dicided not to go to the parks since it was a little to hot out there and they seemed to be packed,so we just relaxed in a disney resort and enjoyed the pools and what the resort had to offer.
I took my session 4 CD and also my possitive thinking book plus my Prayer book that i carry around everywhere i go, plus the relaxation CD, this one is like the american express (dont leave home with out it.LOL.
Well i want to say that i had a great time and was able to because i took my tools from the program with me .
I also want to add that beforeI starting this program i was taking .25 mil of xanax, 3 times a day Morning afternoon and evening.,By the third session i was able to cut it down to afternnon and evening and just 2 days ago after working with session 4 i have cut it down to only the evening pill.
I just wana say that i really am begining to feel that i am making progress and getting my life back one day at a time, Thanks to my Lord and savior Jesus and the skills of this program along with the support of all of you that are in this same boat with me.
All i have to say is to keep working hard , with possitive thinking and possitive attitude.
Be humble ,and prase the lord and always wake up with a smile on your face thanking him for a new day .
Your Friend
DOLPHIN G

patience99

Re: cutting down on medication and feeling better

Post by patience99 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Great post dolphin, Patience persistence and putting action behind your faith. i am so glad u enjoyed your time with your family.

darlafred

Post by darlafred » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 am

Good for you Dolphin G. I completed the course. I take 2ml of xanax a day. One in the morning going to work and another going home. I am reading letting go and I am feeling wonderful. I have been taking this medication for over 11 years.
I am starting to very little not take as much. I cannot wait for the day to come when I do not have to take any. That will happen. I love myself. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful story. Darla Fred :)
DolphinG wrote:Hi everyone ,
im starting to work on session 5 and i just want to let you all know that even though i know i still have allot of work to do ,i am feeling mush better as days go by i took a small little get away with my family and left this past thursday and just got home todayand was diying to post this for you all.
we went to orlando fla,but dicided not to go to the parks since it was a little to hot out there and they seemed to be packed,so we just relaxed in a disney resort and enjoyed the pools and what the resort had to offer.
I took my session 4 CD and also my possitive thinking book plus my Prayer book that i carry around everywhere i go, plus the relaxation CD, this one is like the american express (dont leave home with out it.LOL.
Well i want to say that i had a great time and was able to because i took my tools from the program with me .
I also want to add that beforeI starting this program i was taking .25 mil of xanax, 3 times a day Morning afternoon and evening.,By the third session i was able to cut it down to afternnon and evening and just 2 days ago after working with session 4 i have cut it down to only the evening pill.
I just wana say that i really am begining to feel that i am making progress and getting my life back one day at a time, Thanks to my Lord and savior Jesus and the skills of this program along with the support of all of you that are in this same boat with me.
All i have to say is to keep working hard , with possitive thinking and possitive attitude.
Be humble ,and prase the lord and always wake up with a smile on your face thanking him for a new day .
Your Friend
DOLPHIN G

DolphinG

Post by DolphinG » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm

darlafred
thanks proud of you that went through the whole program i :D know that with these tools you will eventualy get out of your meds.
but dont feel bad that you have to take them for now even my doctor who prescribed the xanax for me takes it.
my suggestion is to talk to your Doc and let him know about these skills that you have learned and i will bet he himself will give you a plan to start reducing your xanax little by little so you dont feel much rebound.
keep using these wonderfull tools on your daily life always make time yourself.
Proud off you.
DOLPHIN G