Progress in just 3 sessions by DolphinG

Share your successes with others
DolphinG

Progress in just 3 sessions by DolphinG

Post by DolphinG » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi Everyone, I will try to be brief but felt like I needed to take some time to pass along the way that I feel today. Approximately a year ago, my doctor and phsycologists diagnosed me with GAD and Depression. As some of you know, the symptoms are very scary: Fast heart-rate, popatations, nervousness, dizzyness, hospital visits, and the list goes on and on. I had gotten to a point that I even had to take a leave of absence from work. I was not able to concentrate or focus, and this condition was taking a toll on my life and everyone that surrounded and cared for me. One thing that I never lost was my faith and my superior power (Jesus). It was one day that my sister (that never watches TV because of her busy schedule) decided to turn on the tube. She saw Lucinda's program from the mid-west center and decided to order the cd's for me. I started the program approximately a month ago and I am working on my 3rd session. I have to say that I have made a dramatic change for the better in not even a month. I must also say that I am not rushing the program for reason being that I dont want to miss a step. I know I have a long way to go but I have high hopes and the faith in Jesus that I will win the battle and beat this condition that it's only phsycological not medical. I would also like to add on that the peers support has been great, especially Samcat and Coach Chris. They always have something nice and comforting to say.
God Bless all,
DophinG :D

NeverQuit

Re: Progress in just 3 sessions by DolphinG

Post by NeverQuit » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm

That's so awesome!! Praising God for you!! Thank you for sharing. :)

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Woohoo!

Praising God with you. My faith was the solid foundation that kept me seeking truth and stepping out of fear. We are body, mind, spirit. We need to take care of ALL of us. It's like that three legged stool. If one of these is off, we are really unstable. Philipians 4 is one of my favorite verses. "Think on the things that good, true, excellent, praiseworthy..ect. Also learning to live in the present moment. Wheww...all so easily said but difficult to cultivate. One day at a time. God will make a way!

So thankful!

DolphinG

Post by DolphinG » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes indeed my friend yes indeed.