can't concentrate !

Share your successes with others
LyndaLu

can't concentrate !

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Does anyone out there have any troubles with concentration ? I am at a terrible place in my
life where I just cannot concentrate on anything. I cannot watch television for very long, I cannot
read a book, I am lucky that I get through a chapter in the program. I am having a hard time
focusing and concentrating on what I really need to get done. I used to be able to sit down for a while
to read a book and enjoy a cup of coffee, but now that seems impossible. I try to relax by watching an
interesting movie on television, but I just cannot make it through the whole movie. I used to love to go
to the movie theatre to see a good show and I loved it. How can I get back these things that I really
loved to do, the reading and the movies. It was so relaxing to do them and now I feel more distant
and tired and out of focus than ever. Ugh. :shock: Lynda

LyndaLu

Re: can't concentrate !

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 pm

I posted this new topic under the wrong subject !
Sorry about that ! It should have been posted in a
different section. I don't know how to change it
or if I can move it. :cry:

Lynda

Nel01073

Re: can't concentrate !

Post by Nel01073 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:21 am

Hi lynda I can totally relate. This is so hard for me since I am am a college student. It depresses me sometimes because I used to be kind of the opposite. I still try my best but its hard. The relaxation cd has been really helpful I listen to it alot I think its anxiety related so hopefully itll get better. :)