BUCKLE UP BABE !

Share your successes with others
ladybug_101

BUCKLE UP BABE !

Post by ladybug_101 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am

:D oh yeah !! this sat i just got in my car and my hubby said you driving? i said buckle up babe lol ! i drove to town lust like i had planned that morning when i was getting ready to go to town... drove 3 miles on highway took the back way to town. how ever on the way home once again i got behind the wheel as i was going to pull out of the gro. store i just sat there trying to decide should i drive the highway all the way home or go the back way ... but guess wht i did it i drove the highway all the way home and i did great had a moment or two but i got threw it i love this program it has been helping me so much with general anxiety and my driving issue... i am a terrible passenger as well but i need to rephrase that thought iam getting to be a pretty good passenger thanx to this awesome program !!! new challenge coming night time travel yikes but its ok i can do it !! iam going hunting this week end for the first time in many yrs iam a little nervous i dont like riding with the camper attached but i need to fill the anxiety and float not fight wish me luck on my next challenges GO ME !! :P

missobsessive

Re: BUCKLE UP BABE !

Post by missobsessive » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Congratulations Ladybug!!! That is so awesome!

I have been working this program for a while now, and started to feel AMAZING....feeling GOOD for the first time in soooo long. It was unbelievable, I never thought I would feel that good again. I've recently started to go through a growth spurt though, with a new job and big change, but I know that it is only temporary and will go away.

But congrats again on the driving! Sometimes it can be so hard to just float with it, but you seem to have done pretty well with that.

Good for you :D

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 am

:D missobsessive thanx for the response!! i have been working on the program sense august and i have gotten a lot of relief i still have my moments lol ! :twisted: the best things is that when i do have these moments they are not as severe ... i was just thinking today iam getting better but its taking me awhile to do the things i want to do and iam doing them but i fill not as often as i should i need to just not think about it and just do it !sometimes changes are scary, but if we look at all the positives to the changes it will help us threw these changes :D GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW JOB! :mrgreen:

hopefull418

Post by hopefull418 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Ladybug, CONGRATS! Did you make this drive alone? My main fear is of driving and I have really limited myself with this, I try and make excuses as to why I cant go places and it usually involes the 2 little babies I have at home, but I know there are a lot of moms out there who go grocery hsopping and what not with their young children, I just cant get myself to do it! I am only on session 2 and Hope after a few more sessions I will be strong enough to try. How long has this been happening to you before you got help?

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 am

HI Hoperful, :D NO I DIDNT DO IT MY SELF NOT THAT BRAVE YET :o LOL ! I WILL BE STARTING SESSION 8 TOMORROW ... KEEP MOVEN ON IT GETS BETTER I WLD SAY BY THE 4TH SESSION I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT HOW WELL I WAS DOING WITH TRAVELING AND SO WAS MY HUBBY ! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO TOWN AND DRIVING A FEW MILES ON THE HIGH WAY AND THEN THE BACK WAY AND IT DOES GIVE ME A SENSE OF FREEDOM FILLS GOOD :D WELL IAM 52 AND I NEVER REALLY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRIVE LIKE MOST TEENAGERS DO I DID NOT GET MY LICENSE TILL I WAS 28 I KNOW CRAZY ! I REALLY NEVER WAS COMFORTABLE RIDING IN A CAR OR DRIVING BUT I DROVE FOR ABOUT 7 YRS AND HAD A HARD TIME WITH IT BUT I DID IT BUT AS TIME WENT ON I JUST GOT WORSE SO I WLD SAY AT LEAST 30 YRS! I CAN NOW TRAVEL WITH ALOT MORE COMFORT THAN EVER BEFORE!! NIGHT TIME TRAVEL I AVOIDED AT ALL COST BUT I AM REALLY DOING GREAT WITH IT! AND SNOW DRIVEN TERRIFIES ME !! :o