i just had to share

Share your successes with others
ladybug_101

i just had to share

Post by ladybug_101 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:12 pm

:D well its amazing , i have been trying to figure a way to drive to work myself its 48 miles one way.. i fill bad for my hubby he takes me and picks me up ever sense i lost my ride , i had a friend i car pooled with. one of my goals was to try the an alternate route that did not require alot of highway driving . i did not drive the route like i wanted to but i did ride with hubby to check the route out. then i drove about 7 miles on that route until i got to the highway. Then i drove about 5 miles on the highway..... I started to get freaked out a bit but not alot, i started my breathing but all the sudden i couldnt seem to concentrate on the breathing and all that was going on around me so i kinda lost control and told my hubby iam done and pulled over so he could take over driving. i said to him well i didnt do so good did i he said you did great !! but when you was done you were done lol ! but i thought well it may not have been as good as i would have liked but heyyyy i really did do pretty good wow!! now to day iam going to try and master some more of the highway driving wish me luck !! ps any ideals how to bring yourself back in control when you begin to lose control i know they say face the fear fill the fear float dont fight how do we get the courage to push threw that scary moment....