Driving

Share your successes with others
Terrym79

Driving

Post by Terrym79 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi everyone,
It's been a couple of years since I've been here but I wanted to ask, is there anyone who feels like they have tried everything, therapy, behind the wheel driving, etc and nothing has worked? I am 32 years old and one of my biggest challenges is learning to drive. I renew my permit each year and think, "this is it, this is the year", and nothing. Is there anyone who has conquered their fear of driving? What worked for you? Please share any inspirational stories, as I need the motivation. This driving situation is the biggest challenge that keeps me depressed and helpless. My husband, family, and friends have given up on me. Please help. Thank you in advance.

ladybug_101

Re: Driving

Post by ladybug_101 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 am

:D your not alone i have problems with driving too !! it bites.... but yes i have been doing the program and its helped me tons !! i have been driving some mostly with someone i did take off one day and go by myself i just went about 3 miles on the highway and the rest was the back road to town ... but hey its a start !! and once i drove ten miles home from town and that was amazing for me sense i have not driven the highway in 15yrs. just set your self a goal and stick to it if it takes you all week to get up the nerve to do it so wht !!! just tell yourself iam going to do this iam strong !!! good luck !! there is a driving :mrgreen: cd you can get from this program check it out !!! i have not ordered it yet but i plan on it!!! :mrgreen: