I did It!

Share your successes with others
mramirez10

I did It!

Post by mramirez10 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I did it! I finished the program today! I'm proud of myself for sticking to it and finishing. I'm still feeling a little anxious, but so much better than before. I'm going to take a few months break, but then I want to pick up some of the sessions that are the hardest for me and do them again. That's the nice thing about this program. It's there for me when I want it.

NeverQuit

Re: I did It!

Post by NeverQuit » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

That's awesome!! Great job!!! :) You are going to reap the blessings of your hard work for the rest of your life.

coralina

Post by coralina » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Well done I am going true the worth time of my life but after my whole life suffering from panic attacks at this terrible times I am wining they Bing days I don't take any medication I come from every thing I have and I believe with God and This program that is been in my book case for a year I will bee fine.God Bless

coralina

Post by coralina » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Well done I am going true the worth time of my life but after my whole life suffering from panic attacks at this terrible times I am wining they Bing days I don't take any medication I have and I believe with God and This program that is been in my book case for a year I will bee fine.God Bless

ellenfisher

Post by ellenfisher » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Congratulations! Good for you! Thanks for sharing-it's encouraging!