WOW, I feel high on life right now!

Share your successes with others
Just Mommy

Post by Just Mommy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

So i've been dreading this birthday party for weeks, i've been trying not to think about it but I can't help it. Well today was the day. Last night I didn't want to go to sleep because I didn't want today to come. Well we got up got dressed, I let my husband go ahead and take my son, the birthday party was a my in laws house about 15 mins away. Well I waited about an hour before I left I did my relaxation cd. And was trying to calm myself down. Well I went out there, and it's way out in the country, I drove up and down their road, stopped and vomited. I stopped and was telling myself not to run. I pulled up in their driveway and couldn't get out of the car. Finally I drove back home. About another hour later I went back. And when I pulled up in the driveway I just started walking and told myself, just keep going your almost there. I made it! And I was anxious when I got there, my heart was pounding, palms were sweating, but I started talking to myself to calm myself. Started my breathing exercises and it went away. I ended up staying about 2 hours! I feel like I can do anything right now!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Mommy I am soooo Proud of you ! That is awesome. I know in the past I have thrown up and that was my mental deal breaker. But you? You pressed on and you did Awesome. You really fought back hard and kicked some anxiety Bootay! That is very cool and I know you can do it again. SO glad you had some fun too. 2 hours is really good :)
Way to go :D

Jill~

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 am

Usually if I am totally jacked up with anxiety, I'll get sick too. But you plowed through it! Congrats!