This program really works....Thank God!

Share your successes with others
dwoods

Post by dwoods » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 am

I have had the program for two weeks now and I am stronger, more positive, and doing things I have never done or even tried to do. I've always had a passion to help people find there way out of situations but to tell you the truth I believe that was 60 percent of the reason I was challenged with the anxiety. I don't say I suffer from anxiety, it just a challenge to me because I am overcoming it. Thank you Jesus! I didn't know my limits or even how to say no I can't do it! Or I don't want to listen to that because you want to continue speaking negative and do nothing about your situation!

I hosted my first seminar yesterday and had no fear at all! I allowed myself to feel excitement and not mistake it for anxiety. I worked the room with confidence. It was a complete success and I felt great all day. I had to be careful I didn't over do it. I went to get a pedicure and was like okay this feels great,but I can feel my body like. Your not use to doing all these things in one day. Go Home and rest! Job well done! So that's what I did. I'm loving the new me! Do I still feel symptoms? yes, but not nearly as many as I did before. It was temporarly disabling before. didn't want to get out of the bed. I got a complete body work up from the my family and found out I am healthy and the symptoms I was feeling was truly from the anxiety! That's good news to me, because I know where my focus and fight lies! Thanks Lucinda! ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 am

Thanks for the post Dwoods - it's always nice to hear when things are working!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
your doing it!! keep up the good work!!