life is good - and it's a long post!

Share your successes with others
karmaberry1

Post by karmaberry1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:42 pm

i had such a fun night with my girlfriend. nice dinner - good conversation - she's an easy person to spend time with. i'm very blessed in my friends!

i made a choice to do something not very bright sunday and caused - yes caused - myself to have high anxiety and a mild panic attack. note: i was not doing anything illegal LOL i put myself in a place where i shouldn't have been - i knew better - and tada - there you have it! will i do it again? i hope not! but i knew what i was doing and went ahead and did it anyway. some people are not good for me. this was one of those people. anway, i'm proud of the fact i was able to handle the anxiety and mild panic attackl i've RElearned a valuable lesson - listen to that voice in my head that says "you've got to be kidding - you KNOW better" LOL at myself!!!!!

i came in from work and did 41 minutes on my mini-trampoline to lynard skynard (sp?????). i had such a good time rocking out to free bird. i pretend i'm at a rock concert and party like a rock star!!!! it's freeing and so uninhibiting. i highly recommend it!!!

i hope everyone had a good day and will have an even better tomorrow!

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 pm

karmaberry1 You upped the ante. I may work out 15-20 minutes listening to music. I may challenge you on that haha!!! :D

karmaberry1

Post by karmaberry1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm

yay for us!!! LOL tonight i did 40 minutes and had 4100 steps. it's so much fun. i really enjoy myself when i'm working on my trampoline. it's just me and the music. i was only going to go to 3500 steps tonight but the music was so good - johnny lang tonight - that i did another 600 just to round it off. that math and thinking makes NO sense LOL

i had a good day at work. i'm still flying as low as i can under the radar. it's just easier and safer!

manofmusic

Re: life is good - and it's a long post!

Post by manofmusic » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

KARMAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU ???????????????????

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 am

Hey Man! I'm with you. Where the heck are ya Karmaberry ?? Come back and say "Howdy" when you get a chance :)

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey Jill ! How are you ? Where have you been ?

forever young 06

Post by forever young 06 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm

hey manomusic,
sure do miss karmas witty writings. hope she is okay and comes back soon. I was hoping this thread would never die. Lets try and keep it alive till she comes back.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 am

Hi Mano and FY I stayed away for the longest time since I was so disgusted with the techinical problems the site had and how they handled it. I went to the Zone and didn't really bond with anyone there so I just stayed away from it all. Then when I did want to pop in here a few times I totally forgot my password and screen name. Duh! Then I just out of the blue remembered it so I popped in to say "Howdy" and hoped that Karma and the gang would do likewise?! Iam still struggling with my anxiety. But I keep busy doing the food bank stuff and other things that are in my comfort zone now that I don't challenge myself Nearly enough. BUT...that's going to change. I am not a fan of apathy. So I am going to get back on track with my program and my working out again. It's been way way way too long. ;)
Take care gang and have a great rest of the week!!
Jilly~

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Hey FY 06 ! It's been too long since I heard from you ! Welcome back !

Jill - I was disgusted too, but I think that's what second chances are all about. Now that they've done all of the changes, they know what not to do next time. I wish I could bring my avatar back. :(

Today was an awesome day at work. Someone ran into a transformer a few blocks away from work and we all lost power. No one was hurt at all, so I'm glad for that and I'm glad for work days that I can leave early !!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! LOL

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 pm

KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA