Finally!

Share your successes with others
Tryinhard

Post by Tryinhard » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:33 am

For the first time in a month I woke up with no depression, and no anxiety. I actually feel "normal". I got a brain tumor fear this morning and actually laughed, because that is so much less than I have been going through. Im just glad I have some time of feeling normal. Hopefully hte last month was just a growth spurt, to which I survived and will learn from.

marypixley

Post by marypixley » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 am

I am so happy and grateful for you! Was it the program that helped or were there other things you can attribute this good feeling to?...

Moontale

Post by Moontale » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am

WOW!!!!thank you for giving me hope.......Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liz

rasm

Post by rasm » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 am

I have finally found a way to listen to the cd's. When i'm on facebook, while i'm playing tetris. Because i'm a very visual person, it keeps me from falling asleep. Which has seemed to be my biggest problem so far.
Also, what is the best time to listen to the relaxation cd? I normally go to sleep after i watch a bit of Leno and Letterman, about 1:00am. Also i have trouble going to sleep with any kind of background noise. Will the relaxation cd get in the way of this? If it does, what should i do? Thanks for all your help. Take care, ttyl