i feel triumph

Share your successes with others

Post by » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 am

I know this is really little but i feel good aboutmyself I fought bit today went for a drive came back walked across the street to do my laundry after 4 days of not leaving my house!!!!!! Im getting back on my feet slowly!!!!!

eileenmatt

Post by eileenmatt » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 am

Hi sBa,

Hey good going. Each step forward is a step heading towards another step and another triumph.

Take it slow and reward yourself for each baby step and every triumph. So important as it's all positive.

WISHING YOU CONTINUED SUCCESSES..KEEP GOING !!
Speak YOUR MIND EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:59 am

Hey sBa,

Good for you! You should be very proud of your accomplishment as it's a step in the right direction. Like you, making progress very slowly is going to be key for me as well. I wish you all the best. Take care, Ken

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 am

Hey girl. I know how you feel. I went through that too. Keep doing the program. You'll be fine. I know it's hard but you are tough and you will beat this and have a better life, although right now it may notseem like it. Pat yourself on the back, you did good. Keep challenging youself by taking chances, that's what's going to get you out of that situation. Keep taking care of yourself.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 pm

Hello!! I'm glad for you managed to do those things you are worth to be proud of yourself. Keep going talk nice to yourself because I know this will make a change for you. I every day dealed with this thing to and to treat yourself kind will make a different. Take care!!