Panic to Power...the Five Year Experience!!!!

Share your successes with others

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:03 pm

Jack,

I am very interested in what you have to say about your experience. I can tolerate a lot of details and I would really like to hear it all.
:p
Tina

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:20 pm

motor city madman, by all means post your triumphs!! i loved reading yours! continued best wishes to you. and, i must admit i'm a little partial to hearing from DETROIT where i came from! i'm from Telegraph/Grand River area..my dad was a detroit city policeman..on TV ALOT!! even special news programs on him. anyways, all that aside, i'l be looking for more posts from you jack..feel free to sprinkle in some DETROIT news. hugs to you for all your fine work with the program and share share share..we all need to hear the successes!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:33 pm

Thank you for sharing your story with us, Motor City Madman. Your story is truly an inspiration. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:48 pm

Yayyyyy! Awesome to read this, there IS hope for all of us!!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:41 am

Motor city madman,

Thanx for the encouraging story. I hope to have all the sucess you have spoken of since you got the program. I have a thing with driving that I'm trying to get over with the panic as well as stopping the meds. I hope you are still a vital Chrysler employee! Mopars rule!

Jodi-5 mopars

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:59 am

What an inspiration! Yay for you! And it gives such hope to me...
Thanks. Sometimes people have no idea what kind of an impact they make on others with just a few words. I hope you know. Congratulations on your success and here's to mine!!! God bless and keep you and your family.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:58 pm

It's really owesome! It's really inspiring!
I am so glad to hear you have get rid of all the symptons. It's an encouragement to me!

We need to share our triumphs. Yours are so fabulous. I will learn to share my little success at my every step.

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi Jack !

I haven't been in the forum in some time and I am just reading this now ! Congratulations on your recovery !!

Thanks so much for sharing your full story here! It made me cry with JOY !!! What a blessing for newcomers to read of your success!

PRICELESS !!!
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:47 am

Wow, thanks motor city mm. I am new to the program and I can't believe how much your story is similar to mine. My life was running fast and as normal and bam, panic attack one night at the gym led to chronic nervousness (or maybe not led to it). and today - I have ALL the symptons and life has hit a wall. reading your post gave me a glimmer of hope.

Carolyn Dickman

Post by Carolyn Dickman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:14 am

WOW and AMEN is all i can say to that Motor City, Your success over anxiety has encouraged me to continue full force with the program. I will be honest i had my doubts in this program but really the doubt is in me and that is my commitment with this program. But i want the same success that many have had with this program including yours. I am going to go home today and continue with the program and really commit myself to it.

I am just coming off of some anti-depression medication because i was not doing very well on it and i agree with you some of those meds work wonders for some and for others its just not for them, which i honestly feel that is me. I know that i can do it because I have God on my side who is helping me get through each day, but just to hear people like you overcoming Anxiety and depression just motivates me to be a stronger person. I thank God and you for your post here. I know i will soon be able to post my success story. Thank you so much and God bless you and i pray for continuous success in life. Please come back more often and keep us posted.