WOW- I did it!

Share your successes with others
bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:01 pm

My son's b'day party went off fine. My family and some friends came over- a good number, Twice I wanted to get irritated. I burned the onion for the baked beans, I guess the danger I was facing was one of having had messed up. The other failure was that I didn't get to completely clean the kitchen floor, but I could live with it.
Last edited by bevhembree on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Congrats to you! I bet you feel so proud of yourself as you should feel. Isn't it awful how we stress and worry about something so much and then usually nothing happened that we needed to worry so much over. Why do we use so much energy up doing that. I am so glad everything went well for your sons birthday. Don't think of burning the bacon nor not getting the floor cleaned up as a failure. Stuff happens big deal. You won't be the first person to burn bacon and you won't be the last. This is easier said than done but when the next time comes up that you are worrying about how something will go just remind yourself of your sons birthday. You did it then and you will do it again and again. God bless. Susan