One year anniversary

Share your successes with others

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Congratulations. Doesn't it feel great! I too was able to take back my life and myself due to this program. I finished it 2 years ago and I just keep getting stronger & stronger.

Post by Guest » Sat May 16, 2009 2:42 am

What a journey it was, for you, for me, for all of us who let the program be our guide. At times life events were overwhelming. Grief was overwhelming. I felt lost and alone. I wasn't. I remember encouragement often came from you. We did make it. Life is good. You take care and soar with your life! Best regards, Pecos.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 am

Hi bna,
I'm not sure if you will see this because you wrote this so long ago, however if you do, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging story.
You are very much a blessing to me. Thanks. I pray that your life continues to blossom in the most blessed way.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:14 am

I to don't know if you will see this. I'm only on session 3 right now, and it seems tough. I love reading stories like yours because it gives me encouragement. Thank you so much!

John

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello bna,

I don't know if u r still writing, but I would like to tell u that ur story is inspirational and hopeful to me. I have been in lesson 8 now for 2 weeks. Can u tell me what helped u face ur fears? God Bless!