My Abuse & the emotions attached to it

Share your successes with others
NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 pm

For those of you who do not know...I was molested at a very yonge age and i spent most of my life trying to work through this. I went to the cops, I did the program, I confronted the person who did it to me and still things were there.

It started off being the only thing i thought about...I dwelled on because nothing was done about it. I did what i could and still there was a big part of me still holding onto the emotions involved...hatred towards the person who did it, the hatred towards the ones who didn't do anything to stop it and the sadness too, the fact that it happened. After I confronted the person it wasn't as much. It was still there and it only came up when i wasn't listening to music or in class.

Well, I did a cleanse and it is like all the emotions attached to the past have be drained away along with the toxins in my body. It is like what happened to me was from a past life and i can finally start to live life. I actually "care" about people now...before it was too draining to care about other people and I was to inwardly focused because of my pain that it was too difficult. I'm actually starting to feel like a human again...instead of a one celled organism that just does the exact same routine day after day after day.

I'm sure that not all of the emotions involved have vanished but the surface ones are gone. I feel that deeper ones will come to surface but I welcome them because after that...my life will get even better.

Mike
Here is the link to the Letting Go thread which is designated for venting
http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 52&t=25087

You can follow me on Twitter, same username or check out my blog

http://ninjafrodo.blogspot.com/

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Ninja - It's good to hear how well you're doing. Was this improvement all from the cleanse?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Can you elaborate on the cleanse process you mentioned?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 pm

That must have been some mighty cleanse....please let us know what it is. I do believe that emotions get trapped in the body in many places.....why not our elimination system? Sounds reasonable.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Wow, congrats. I too have abuse that i've been through I do think that pretty much all of my problem. What is the cleanse that you did, i'd love to try...

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:53 pm

I would say that i have made alot of improvement outside of the cleanse...from this program, taking classes involving buddhist principals, removing some stressors and a few other things but I found the cleanse to help me out the most...I started noticing the psychological effects really well after the 21st day. I did feel good up until the 21st day but it intensified after that.

It is called the master cleanse or the lemonade diet. If you want to know more, google master cleanse forum.

I must warn you. Alot of people do not understand how this works (including western doctors). You would not believe how many people tried to get me to stop because of what the western world has ingrained into their heads. If you are concerned the best people to talk to about this are Naturopaths. Western doctors will just tell you that it is crazy. My co-worker's dad was a doctor and he wanted to keep an update on how i was doing.

Research it all if you consider it and it is very important not to try subing any of the ingredients.

You can find the original book in pdf format on that website you'll find at google. Just go to the questions section then links & resources and you'll find it there.

If you want anymore info, don't hesitate to ask.

It truely was the best thing i've done.

Mike