1 yr and 8 months!

Share your successes with others
Arat

Post by Arat » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Hey everybody, I took a big chance tonight! I crossed a bridge with no meds just the bottle and session 3 playing. I have not crossed this bridge for 1 year and 8 months. The last time I got stuck and could not drive back...I had to have my daughter drive a looong way to drive me back across and home. This is one of two briges in my area! The other one is really scarie :eek:. I Have not driven across that one for 9 yrs! I'm excited...my world is getting bigger :D

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:39 pm

:D Woo Hoo, Yay!!!!! Congratulations :D

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 pm

WOW! This is huge! Great job! I know you are proud of yourself as you should be. Congratulations, job well done Arat! You're capable of doing some great things. Keep up the good work!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Thanks dede, I am proud and very excited! Might be hard to sleep..

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 pm

That's wonderful to hear about your progress! Congratulations!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Thanks Pinkee, I feel like a kid at Christmas :p

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks Mary, small steps and bridges first. Maybe someday an airplane!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:53 pm

THATS GREAT!!! Good for you!! Im glad you took a big step like that! Everything you do is PROGRESS :)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks Ash, and everyone else, I Feel lighter today...This is definately a positive. If I have time today I am going to do it again. There are stores over there that are a lot closer than the ones I have been traveling to. I know just from visiting this forum that some of us have it a lot badder that others. Please take baby steps and be paying attention to your self so you can praise your self! :)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 am

GREAT accomplishment...keep that glorious feeling for each & any other obstacle that may be in your path! That's wonderful and very empowering!
Thanks for sharing!