interesting quote from audrey hepburn

Share your successes with others
Ciara

Post by Ciara » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:14 am

This is a quote from audrey hepburn, her "beauty advice".

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be renewed, restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she caries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shares, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows.

jess23

Post by jess23 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Thank you for that. It was something I really needed to read. Take care and God bless.
"life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it."

spedteacher

Post by spedteacher » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Audrey Hepburn was so wise and beautiful inside and out! I love her!
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way, no day but today!"~Jonathan Larson
www.myspace.com/erinberens

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:08 am

Thank you for sharing that,it is extremley beautiful, and inspiring. It is just the kind of boosts that we need.A loving warm thought for my day on my way to feeling better.