SLEEP!

Share your successes with others
Terrym79

Post by Terrym79 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 am

I had such intrusive thoughts for the last 2 days. My sleeping hasn't been well and even through medication its been rought. Well last night I did A LOT of positive self-talk! I actually slept and had a better night! I couldn't believe I did it. Positive self-talk really does work!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:01 am

Hi Terry,

Congratulations hun, YOU DID IT!!!

Yes it does work very well.

Hope everyone reads your post who is having a hard time with negative thinking and sleep issues.

Nice to see a positive post,

Continued successes to you. :D

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 am

Originally posted by Terrym79:
I had such intrusive thoughts for the last 2 days. My sleeping hasn't been well and even through medication its been rought. Well last night I did A LOT of positive self-talk! I actually slept and had a better night! I couldn't believe I did it. Positive self-talk really does work!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 am

Originally posted by STEPHANIEPUFFY1:
Originally posted by Terrym79:

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:26 pm

How wonderful for you! Yes, positive self talk is great. It's something that you have to learn to do and have patience and practice. But it really does wonders for you. I'm so happy that you were able to sleep!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi There-

I have to agree, it is nice to see something positive and I'm happy for you're ability. It can be super hard and I wish everyone to find a way to be more positive for themselves. It seems easier to find positive talk for eachother than for ouselves (myself included).

Thank you for sharing and I wish you more success in your journey and goals. -J