I DID IT!!!!!

Share your successes with others
Goober25

Post by Goober25 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

I AM BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS...

EVEN THROUGH AN EIGHT MONTH BATTLE WITH CLINICAL DEPRESSION AND SEVERE ANXIETY, I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE ON SATURDAY!!!!!

I AM SO SO SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND ALMOST CANNOT BELIEVE I ACCOMPLISHED THIS AMAZING GOAL WHILE GOING THROUGH HELL.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT WE CAN ALL BATTLE THESE ILLNESSES AND THAT WE CAN AND WILL REACH OUR GOALS!!!!

I am still on week six of the program but now more then ever, I refuse to give up.

NEVER give up on yourself.
You are the most important person in your life.

Lets continue the journey of accomplishments and being one step closer to full recovery together!!!

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 12:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That is a huge achievement for anyone, and for what you were going through during that time just shows that you are determined to beat this & you are getting better!
I am SO PROUD of you too & hope that you continue through life with the same enthusiasm as you've shown in your post.
Blessings to You & I pray that God will watch over you and continue to give you strength!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! :)

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 8:48 am

Wow! You're an inspiration! Thank you and Congratulations! You ROCK!
peace and God bless ;)

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 5:46 am

CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment. I am so very happy for you. Just remind yourself how strong you really. Good luck and God Bless you.

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 6:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FABULOUS!! WELL DONE!!

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Many Congratulation to you...Goober!!!
I think it is safe to say that all of us are very proud of your accomplishments!!!!

Have a great night...God Bless

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Congratulations! it's so wonderful to hear about everyone's triumphs. It let's us know that we can do it too.

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2009 3:44 am

Congratulations again you deserve a big hug & at a girl. I can't imagine getting a degree with anxiety & bad self talk snapping at my heels.

Hot Rod

Post by Hot Rod » Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 am

Congradulations Goober.
Its an inspiration to me you did and ty for posting it. I start college again after 17 years. I was worried I might not be able to manage it. Im so excited for you. Great job.
Focus on what you want, not what you fear...

Tweety4_9

Post by Tweety4_9 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 am

CONGRATS Goob!!!! :)

I'm soooo happy for you!!!...you didn't give up and look what you accomplished...I gave up for almost 2 months but I'm back now...reading this will help me remember NOT to EVER give up again...thank you for posting this....I'm sooo proud of you!!!!

Your friend, Little~Italy