Had an excellent day :)

Share your successes with others
celeron

Post by celeron » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 am

Had a really good day today and not one bit of anxiety, We went into the city (Belfast, N.Ireland) it is a beautiful city in the Autumn/Fall, Went in for a coffee this morning then around all the shops, I actually have all my Xmas shopping now done, then had a nice meal this evening in a restaurant. I am well chuffed with myself, this time last year I wouldn't even of attempted this, but we left the kids of with my parents for the day and me and the missus has a really nice day, Fair enough it pi$$ed down all day and it was freezing but I was anxiety free and thats all that matters :)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 am

That is Great!!!!
Congrats on that wonderful day AND on the positive words!!
Life is good! : )

india_6

Post by india_6 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:31 am

That is really really nice to hear. Your posts have shown such a positive progression you should be feeling very good about yourself right now. Your Xmas shopping is done, and even though it rained you still had a good day with no anxiety!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:33 am

Congratulations celeron!!! That is wonderful!! You give us all hope which is something us beginners really need.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 am

Celeron:
So pleased to hear that! You sound really good.
Congratulations!
Wishing you many more happy days!!
MJ

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 am

Sound like a terrific day and am very happy for you.
What's a little rain when there's sunshine in your heart!!!!

Hope the rest of your weekend is just as great.

Well Wishes

derfy

Post by derfy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 am

Celeron

You got your Christmas shopping done !?!?!?!? CHRISTMAS SHOPPING !?!?!?!?! Great...here comes the panic again ! :eek: LOL
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves...
who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?
Actually, who are we not to be? --Unknown
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/sigsAvatarsEtc/loveyouguysWave.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/sigsAvatarsEtc/ValHeartsSmiHug.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/TheOneAndOnlyDerfy/SigTags/LynneCocoaMo-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:03 am

Originally posted by manofmusic:
Celeron

You got your Christmas shopping done !?!?!?!? CHRISTMAS SHOPPING !?!?!?!?! Great...here comes the panic again ! :eek: LOL
Oh yeah I have it done, I got in the Christmas mood on the 1st, don't know why, I love Christmas but I still haven't mastered the expectations CD, I look forward to Christmas thinking it will be excellent, get my hopes up and when it arrives it is a big let down 9/10 times

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am

Celeron,

I bought the program back in 1999. It sat on a shelf collecting dust. I found it again a few days ago. I remember ripping up the workbook in frustration, so I'm starting over from scratch. I have to call the 800 number to get a new one. Can't help you on the expectations one yet !

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:13 am

Originally posted by manofmusic:
Celeron,

I bought the program back in 1999. It sat on a shelf collecting dust. I found it again a few days ago. I remember ripping up the workbook in frustration, so I'm starting over from scratch. I have to call the 800 number to get a new one. Can't help you on the expectations one yet !
I have a Tony Robbins program doing the same thing, sitting gathering dust, I bought it back in 99 or so aswell, must hoak it out.

PS: I sent you a PM