One more step forward!!

Share your successes with others
little italy

Post by little italy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 am

Thats AWSOME fear not!!!! :D

I to, like brandie, am house bound and have been for almost a year now. Just the thouht of sitting in my truck makes me panic. After reading your post I too feel encouraged by it. It gives me hope that I will be able to overcome this fear in time.

Thank you, and keep up the good work!!!!

Leopolda

Post by Leopolda » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 am

I am so happy and proud of you fear not. You are an inspiration to all of us. I really enjoy reading the triumph posts. It inspires me to keep going and not give up. Thank you and God bless you!

Leopolda
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.....Mother Theresa

fear not

Post by fear not » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi everyone!Let me start by saying thank you all for your nice responses! :)For those of you who are housebound I know exactly how you're feeling.I didn't know if I'd ever be able to leave the house again.One day I made up my mind that I'd had enough.The anxiety wasn't going to win.I walked out my front door and started walking.Each day I would go a little further.Baby steps but it was a start.I then progressed little by little.Yes I've come along way but I still have panic attacks and alot of anxiety.Like I said you can't let the anxiety win.You have to FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY!You as the same for me have to turn it all around and that means that the anxiety will no longer control us,we will control the anxiety.Once you make that first step there's no turning back.It's like you have so much determination that you'll want to push forward more and more.This disorder has had a hold on me for about 13 years.Well no more because I'm fighting for a better life.No more hiding in fear.I'm going for FREEDOM!You know it's possible for each and every one of us.I wanted to mention a little something I did when I first started going out was I'd put a little mark on my calender and I still do just so I can see my progress.Don't let to many days go in between.I wish you all the best of luck and I'd love to help anyone who needs it.Just PM me or e-mail me at susansuda5200@gmail.com.God bless!!!

Verb

Post by Verb » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 am

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Way to go, Fear not! God bless you! </span>