Good Days

Gain an understanding of the various types of medications so you can make informed decisions on your long-term care.
Ted

Post by Ted » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:48 pm

Has anyone taken the good days supplements that came with the stress and anxiety program? I took them for about 3 days they made me depressed. I currently take 75mg of Zoloft and klonipen as needed. Just wondered if any stopped taken zoloft and had success with the supplements.
Thanks, Ted

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:53 pm

MY daughter has gotten off her medications with the Good Days, pluss Proloftin, another nutritional, product. she is going to an holistic M D. she is balancing her hormones, and other nutrition. We are going through the program together, and she is doing very will she is on lesson 9, I am very proued of her

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:35 am

Hi,

Is it safe to take the entire Good Days packet with medication? Is that what your daughter did first? I am currently on 10mg prozac. I want to give the Good Days a shot, but I thought my doctor said to be careful about herbals. I'm going to a nutritionist too, who suggested other vitamins. My whole problem with panic attacks started after the birth of my first child & I thought it could be partially hormonal too, but noone has discovered anything. Thanks!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:02 pm

I sporadically took them, over the course of about 2 1/2 months. I didn't notice a difference, and they're so expensive. I believe the cognitive lessons are much more important than taking vitamins. I believe the positive energy I get from following the program is better than taking supplements.

ollie

Post by ollie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 am

I'm currently taking 75mg/day of Effexor and I started taking the Good Days vitamins last year when I ordered my program. With the program, it's only $25/month, so I consider it money well spent. I've had success with these vitamins. They seem to do exactly what they claim - support a positive mood. I find myself less obsessed with negative thoughts and less depressed. I stopped taking them last summer and my mood drastically declined. I was depressed and angry and crying more often than not. I think these vitamins really helped me, so I would suggest taking them. The only think is, I couldn't tell what effect they were having until I stopped taking it for a while and reverted back to old habits and patterns. I don't suggest that, though. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:44 am

I swear by the Good Days supplements! I take the multi pack. I have been taking them for about 2 years now and have had no side effects. I have been out of them for 2 weeks and have had some stressful things come up recently. So I am very desperate to get a hold of some more! Sometimes I can find them on ebay for cheap. They allow me to feel normal and healthy. I recogmend them. They do not make me feel out of sorts. They are simply a very wise and healthy choice for my well being.

Return to “Session 11 - Medication and Alcohol”