Christian 12 Step Program/Celebrate Recovery

Gain an understanding of the various types of medications so you can make informed decisions on your long-term care.
coachchris

Christian 12 Step Program/Celebrate Recovery

Post by coachchris » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a great resource for anyone with a Hurt, Habit or Hangup. (Who isn't included in that bunch :))

Celebrate Recovery is a Christian 12 Step Program. It was started over 20 years ago and has thousands of groups across the country and internationally. Groups meet weekly for a time of worship and teaching for the first hour and then the second hour they go into a small group sharing time. Small groups are usually gender specific and can be topic specific as well. I attended a meeting at Saddleback Church in California where the ministry began and they had 600 people there on a Friday night. It was amazing. You can find a group online or message me if you want anymore information. www.celebraterecovery.com

Coach Chris

coachchris

Re: Christian 12 Step Program/Celebrate Recovery

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

25% of woman are now taking an anti-depressant, sleep aid or anti-anxiety medication. I share that so that you know you are not alone. That's one out of every four of us. Peace is priceless. Let's keep working on healthy ways to manage our bodies. Try our sleep and relaxation product that you can get on the website. Exercise, eat healthy, drink lots of water and use your relaxation cd. Too much alcohol will leave you shaky, foggy headed and lethargic. Research shows that exercise can be just as effective as Zoloft. See the book Spark by Dr. John Ratey or http://sparkinglife.org/

If you need accountability and support we are here for you. One of the first steps is admitting that we have a problem and we need help. Celebrating your courage!

We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

coachchris

Re: Christian 12 Step Program/Celebrate Recovery

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 pm

The man takes a drink. The drink takes a drink. The drink takes the man.

Return to “Session 11 - Medication and Alcohol”