Building a better life... Session 11

Gain an understanding of the various types of medications so you can make informed decisions on your long-term care.
mcshope

Building a better life... Session 11

Post by mcshope » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 pm

BUILDING A BETTER LIFE

This thread is open to anyone who is going thru the program. We are now on session 11 and we will start a new lesson every week. We are following Lucinda's Program the way is meant to be, listening to the sessions, reading the lessons, completing the assignments. This is just an space to share your experiences and progress.

It has been a great experience to go thru the program with the company and support of other people. It is nice to know that there are people willing to listen and share their experiences.

We would like to support each other, share our progress and continue growing and learning. If you have anything to share, join us, we learn a lot from other people's experiences.

Video of this week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpnpPjl_j4
Last edited by mcshope on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcshope

Re: Building a better life... Session 11

Post by mcshope » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:27 pm

If you are interested in more information about anxiety an depression medication, check this website
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anxiety ... atment.htm

Personally I am taking Zoloft, Buspar every day and xanax as needed. Medication sure has its pros and cons... The more information you have about the medication you are taking, the better.

Hope

mcshope

Post by mcshope » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi evryone,

Crazy week... well since Saturday... Father's day weekend. Last Friday my husband and I decided to bring some work home, we needed to finish numbering some receipts. We were doing very good and then the numbering machine decided to stop working. We decided to let it rest and continue the next day. Saturday morning my husband woke up early and took the machine apart and back together again. He fixed it (he is a McGyver). By then we realized that we needed more ink, so he had to go back to the printshop. My stepdaughter came on Saturday and spent the night here. It was nice to have her home, we had time to talk and catch up. On Sunday the rest of the kids were coming to celebrate Father's day. They got dinner, which was great. My husband and stepdaughter went fishing in the morning, I stayed home to finish numbering. I finished numbering about 1:00 pm, just enought time to take a shower and pick up a little arround the house. The kids arrived at 3:00 pm. It was nice to have them all at home. We finished our day about 8:00 pm... Monday is the day I stay to clean the house, and I invited some friends to visit. I was running all day cleaning the house, took a short nap and then my friends arrived. I had a good time, it had been about 6 months since we got together. Tuesday I had spanish tutoring and after that I went to the printshop. At night my husband and I started working on a plan of accion for the new garage that we want to build to move the printshop. I went to bed late.... and today I had a hard time getting myself going, so I decided to take the day off. ;) That was the best desicion I have made... :lol: I enjoyed my day off and I feel ready to takle tomorrow.
Hope everybody is having a nice week.
Hope

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

That's great, Hope! It is so nice that you can work together with you husband. Also that you plan together too. I just don't get that with my DH. I'm more the planner, doer, thinker and he is more an marathon person. He takes a while to get going, but he can keep going and going. So I guess we sort of compliment eachother. :P I guess when we're not in sync with eachother or other people interfere in our "system" gets us in trouble. I've grown accustomed to his personality and accepted it, then children enter the world and change things around. Ugh. :lol: Then we have to adjust to their personalities and have them work for us makes it even harder.

So I admire your relationship with hubby. Plus I'm glad you took care of yourself and rested after such a busy weekend and Monday. I'm resting today, since I was busy the other days. I played yesterday as the day was hot and went to the water park with my grandchildren and daughter in law. Had a great time and rested today. Paislee :mrgreen:

mcshope

Post by mcshope » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Link to session 12.............. http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 60&t=25497

See you there. :D

Return to “Session 11 - Medication and Alcohol”