Luvox Feedback

Gain an understanding of the various types of medications so you can make informed decisions on your long-term care.
anthonyntx

Luvox Feedback

Post by anthonyntx » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Don't think my first post went though. But anyway... On Monday I plan on talking to my doctor about putting me on Luvox to help control my scary obsessive thoughts along with some mild social anxiety/depression. Therefore, I would like to hear from anyone who has been on the med and what your experience has been both good and bad. Thanks to all.

Pauly J

Re: Luvox Feedback

Post by Pauly J » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:00 am

Hi anthony,

Everyone responds differently to medications! Some will have positive results, while others have horrible results! Even if you get feedback from others on this particular medication Luvox, you will at best, only found out what worked for them and what didn't work for them, and not you! Taking medication is a trial and error thing! You have to try it for yourself and see how it affects you! Some people will experience side effects, some won't, and some might experience very little! Again, everyone will respond differently to the same medication! For what its worth, I heard positive things about this particular medication! Saying this, I wish you the best in taking the Luvox!

pauly j

Return to “Session 11 - Medication and Alcohol”