alcohol

Gain an understanding of the various types of medications so you can make informed decisions on your long-term care.
Normalcy

Post by Normalcy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:08 am

I am not a big drinker. But I have had about two drinks a night for about a month now. my anxiety has increased during this time as well. is alcohol a contributing factor? I also chew tobacco and have drank a lot of coffee but not much during the past week because the anxiety. I am extremely busy working a fulltime job and a part time job with a family and two kids. Input? advice?
"I choose my thoughts. No thought, at any time, can dwell in my mind without my approval or permission."

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:32 pm

Hi!
I am also dealing with a lot of things and you definitely have a lot on your plate. I have mood swings and PTSD to contend with as I am attending school, seeking employment and getting my house in order. I guess the key is moderation. Too much caffeine, nicotine, alcohol or sugar seem to fuel my mania as well as my anxiety. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with a few drinks to help you unwind after a long day.

dolphinlover

Post by dolphinlover » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:58 am

I am new to the program but wanted to share that I definatley notice a difference in my morning anxiety when I drink the night before. I think some of it is the sugars-but for sure moderation is a key!!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 pm

hi everyone i am to such a dependent! why im not sure addiction or just frustration

Return to “Session 11 - Medication and Alcohol”