Funny images about anxiety

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Haha, thanks for these.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 pm

This was just what I needed. I am new to the site and I had no idea where to begin and was feeling overwhelmed. Loved it

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:55 pm

These were AWESOME, thanks everyone for posting! So nice to actually be able to laugh for once!

wisdomseeker

Post by wisdomseeker » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 pm

oh my very funny humor does have a way...

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:31 pm

LMAO....love the Cookie Monster one and the Anxiety Girl one...LOL

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:07 pm

I love watching Home Funniest Videos on TV. It's on almost every night and I really get to laughing at times. I watched a programs on the power of laughter to heal. Even just making yourself laugh, hee heee haaa hhaa over and over again mimics laughter and your body feels better. Maybe I'm just laughing at myself for feeling so silly saying heee heee haaa haaa over and over again. Just kidding. It's one medicine without a side effect. Keep laughing....
Worrygirl

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks, those were great!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 am

I'm hungry i want chips noo too much salt i'm hungryy i want ccookies noo too much sugarr i'm hungryy i wnat hot pockets nooo too much salt and too much fatt i'm hungryy and i'm at work and there is nothing else left too eattt!!!!!! nowww i feel likee my heart is beatingg really fastt what's wrongg with meeee.........panic attackkkk loll

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:00 pm

I love all these cartoons!!! Cookie Monster, The Noa's Ark, The Emotional Baggage!!!! All of them... Thak you!!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 am

You know what? It felt good to laugh! My favorite is the 12 grown men in a panic...balancing my checkbook! Amen, Brother!
"THE MOST WASTED DAY OF ALL IS THAT ON WHICH WE HAVE NOT LAUGHED"-Chamfort
"LAUGHTER IS INNER JOGGING"--Norman Cousins That's my kind of exercise!

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”