DENICE'S PROGRAM FOR CAUSING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm

LOL thanks mike...i think everyone's posts were hilarious...i really love this thread too, thanks for bringing it back!!

...and right back atcha w/ the creativity....i notice your posts are very thought provoking and deep...makes us all wonder and sometimes think outside of the box, keep it up...but i'm getting off subject here....

looking forward to reading more from everyone hehehe....humor is the chicken soup for my soul...

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:02 am

When there's weather reports of a rain storm make sure you make lists of all the horrible disasters that can happen as a result and take these lists around to all your neighbors just to make sure they know about them too. Make sure you mention losing all your food in the fridge due to no electricity, falling down your stairs in the dark and not having anyone to help you, lightening coming through your window, no heat because your central heat won't work, not being able to get your car out of the garage because the garage door opener doesn't work, etc etc. No sense in getting freaked alone- get the neighbors involved too!!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 am

Flag down a jogger and desperately ask him if he would be your 'safe person' that you could hang on to while jogging because you just KNOW something bad will happen if you go alone.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:45 am

LOL Mary that was great.

And to add to Mary's...when the weather report mentions about how it is going to be good weather with a forcast of sun. Start obsessing about how the weather is good enough for those alien invators to come out and start abducting people and probe them. Oh and make sure you go to the cop station and tell them that you were abused and have them get one of those sketch artists to draw what one of those aliens looks like so they can keep their eyes out for them. Heck you could also give them the description of their vehical and license plate.

Mike

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 am

We really need to revive this topic now and then. There was another one a long time ago titled "You Know You Have Anxiety When------" I can't remember where it was though. It's good to laugh at ourselves sometimes with all our strange absurd thoughts that go through our minds at times.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:56 pm

LOL...i agree mary...not taking ourselves too seriously every single time does relieve a little of the anxiety....

bna

Post by bna » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 am

I'm reviving the topic with this,

If suffering from obsessive scary thoughts, run away to a cave by yourself away from civilization and nowhere to sleep that way you can allow the obsessive scary thoughts to come up without distraction.

Mike aka Ninjafrodo

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

1. What is a biscotti?

2. Why does NinjaFrodo wear a mask?

3. What if I forget the number for 911?

4. There are alien invaders?????

5. What do you mean... probe?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 am

Spend a full day researching the FDA's list of side effects and permanent damage they can cause of every med there is on the market, and every med you have ever taken. I guarantee by the end of the day there will be a full blown panic attack. This can help if you need to get your house cleaned and have been too lazy to do it, as you probably won't be sleeping for a few days and will have all this extra time!!! Cleaning house in the middle of the night can be fun -right?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 am

Hmmmmm- Yes, why does Ninja wear a mask??

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”