DENICE'S PROGRAM FOR CAUSING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:20 am

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">HAHA. Just like a crazy person! </span>

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:57 am

Just for fun, go into a store with a flower department and ask for food for your Artificial Ficus Plant. when they reply they do not sell food for artifical plants, become very loud and repeat it over and over again.

Go to the Buger King Drive through at 2 am, slurring your words and ask for a bacon double cheeseburger but hold the bacon and the cheese! When they ask you if you just want a "hamburger", repeat what you said.\A BACON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER< BUT HOLD THE BACON AND CHEESE, then ask for a Chocolate shake - but hold the chocolate..When they get upset with you,
ask for the Manager and tell the manager that you asked for a bacon double cheesburger and a shake and the window peron would not comply with your order! lol

When you go grocery shopping , look in other peoples carts and take what you like from their carts and if they try to take it back, scream on top of your lungs that the person took tampons from your cart and to call security!

Walk up to a old man in a store parkinglot and insist that you have seen him on tour with the Rolling Stones and ask him to sign a body part! :D

When Ansering your phone, inform the caller that it will cost 4.99 a minute to talk to you and if you have to talk back, it will be 10.00 a minute! :p

When shopping in the grocery store, Fruit and veggie department- pull a man aside and ask him if he will feel your mellons!! LOL :eek:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:05 am

When you have to go to a store, forget the map you had with all the side roads marked.

Intentionally be sure you get in the lane where you will be blocked in!!!

Actually stop at the stop sign or red light!!

Dont use your purell on the door knob of the restroom , or on the walmart basket handle, and for heaven sakes , dont put it on your hands,lol

Refuse to wash your hands before eating.

agoraphobic,, take a LONG walk around your neighborhood, and stop and ask people if they think yu LOOK odd

sunset34

Post by sunset34 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:05 am

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">LOL This really helps because next time I get in my car to drive alone and get nervous I am going to think of all of this funny things and I know it will help!

</span>
[b][i]" You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

[/i][/b]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:47 pm

When you are driving down the interstate and start to sweat, heart pounds out of your chest and you are so dizzy you can't see straight TURN AROUND and go home! Your house will make you safe. No wait, there's no place to turn around!! Well no time like the present to do donuts and U-Turns in the median!! WOHOO!!

When you are shopping make sure you pick the longest line with the slowest, rudest cashier. Oh yeh, AND the register has no candy, no magazines to look at and runs out of receipt paper right when you walk up!! So the only thing you have to do with your time is debate in your mind which old person ahead of you to run over trying to get the heck out of there.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:11 pm

The next time you go into the store, ask to make an announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is ___ and I have anxiety disorder. Please feel free to point, stare, and laugh at me while you do your daily shopping...as I think you are doing it anyway. Afterall I'm just oh so special that EVERYONE in the store needs to pay attention to me and my weird panic needs. Thank you and have a great day"

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:21 pm

Attempt a condom purchase while having a panic attack. That way you can face your panic disorder and social anxiety all at once. :D

Watch the Health Channel all day

Connect yourself to your safe person with handcuffs. Swallow key. If you're afraid of swallowing, throw it in a river or down the garbage disposal. Expect your safe person to be unhappy with you.

This is unrelated, but this week I actually left the house and had to stop and look down to make sure I remembered to put on pants. I think this was following one of those 'in your underwear' dreams induced by my anti-depressant. :roll:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:25 pm

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, ever, take your Xanax because you have a med phobia, but make sure it is with you where ever you go just in case!

Tina

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Stare at Xanax pill from different angles. Start bringing the pill to your mouth, then away again. Look up more side effects online. Look up more complaints on Xanax. Stare at the bottle again. Call a friend and stare at the bottle while talking to said friend about Xanax. Read more online. Call Mom. Worry about it before you go to sleep, and worry some more in the morning.

Actually that's pretty autobiographical until I finally took it and found a key (for me) to relief!

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:28 am

Everytime you feel sad go visit a graveyard
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”