Oh what children will say!

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
karenLeigh

Post by karenLeigh » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 am

On saturday me,my husband and two girls were outside. me and my husband were doing yard work. The girls were riding their go-kart. It was very hot that day! That night I was helping my 7yr.old with her bath. I said to her "Oh my goodness, baby
you have red little bumps on your behind (heat bumps). She said "Oh you mean on my Poop Deck." I was like, what! Where in the world did you here that. She said " that's what Sponge Bob calles it".
Later that night I told my husband what she said. We had a good laugh about it.
"Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world".

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:53 am

Thanks for sharing...enjoy those babies while they are little. They grow up so fast. Each stage is a joy though. My youngest daughter is 14 and we still tune into SpongeBob sometimes and she laughs just as hard as she did when she was young. It is a joy to watch her laugh. Have a good week.
Cris

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 am

This was too cute.. thanks for a smile. :)
Originally posted by karenLeigh:
On saturday me,my husband and two girls were outside. me and my husband were doing yard work. The girls were riding their go-kart. It was very hot that day! That night I was helping my 7yr.old with her bath. I said to her "Oh my goodness, baby
you have red little bumps on your behind (heat bumps). She said "Oh you mean on my Poop Deck." I was like, what! Where in the world did you here that. She said " that's what Sponge Bob calles it".
Later that night I told my husband what she said. We had a good laugh about it.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”