No! It was just some guy on youtube!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 am

tacky :roll:

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:38 am

Originally posted by jillzmind:
tacky :roll:
I agree.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Well....there's 3 minutes of my life I ain't gettin' back !

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

My thoughts exactly Man :?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 am

Was that supposed to be funny? I think I would rather poke myself in the eye next time...

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 am

Was that supposed to be funny? I think I would rather poke myself in the eye next time...

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7
I thought it was funny as hell, and I've had severe anxiety and depression in my life. It's funny because sometimes our anxieties are so damn absurd that we should just laugh at them and laugh at ourselves. And the part about the multiplication tables, LOL...he's acting like he doesn't even know them...the woman's probably thinking, "damn, this guy's really a mess!" lol she can't even relate to him even when she tries to break it down to the simplest level.

By the way, what's with the God quote? God plays absolutely no role in my life. What reason is there to think he exists? He exists in what way? Spiritually? As a concept? Well technically that's not exactly what existence is, it's just an idea IN YOUR MIND. Secondly, how do you know that God exists? Can you prove it?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 am

Rebel
that isn't a quote at you it's her signature line that she added to all her posts. Everyone can add one to their posts as well . I don't have one yet . I think you go to the tools tab to add one? Anyway that's it.

J~

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”